These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products presented on the site www.amx-teknology.com / www.amx-teknology.fr by the company NC MACHINING.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SELLER NC MACHINING company with a capital of 15,000 Euros. RCS Romans: 825 015 597 Headquarters: 7 RUE DE L ARTISANAT - 62300 LENS Phone. : 0327301516
2. APPLICABLE LAW Orders are subject to French law. The contractual information is presented in French and the products offered for sale comply with French regulations. If necessary, it is up to the foreign customer to check with local authorities the possibilities of using the product he intends to order; NC MACHINING cannot be held responsible in the event of non-compliance with the regulations of a foreign country where the product is delivered. In the event of a dispute, the French courts have sole jurisdiction.
3. PRODUCT PRESENTATION The characteristics of the products offered for sale are presented in their product sheet. All texts and images presented
on the AMX-TEKNOLOGY site are reserved for the whole world, under copyright and intellectual property rights; their
reproduction, even partial, is strictly prohibited.
4. PERIOD OF VALIDITY OF OFFERS TO SALE The products are offered for sale while stocks last. In the event of an order for a product that has become unavailable, the customer will be informed of this unavailability as soon as possible. NC MACHINING may be required to replace an unavailable item with another of similar characteristics and of the same or better quality at the same price.
5. PRICE OF PRODUCTS The "Our products" section of our site indicates the prices in euros, all taxes, excluding shipping costs. The amount of VAT and shipping costs appear on the screen at the end of the selection of the different products by the customer. NC MACHINING reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the products ordered are invoiced at the price in effect when the order is registered.
6. ORDER 6.1 Creation of a user account In order to place an order online, the Customer must first create a user account or open a session if he already has a user account. They can access the various services offered on the site by indicating their username and password, which they can change at any time by accessing the "My account" section.
In the event of loss or unauthorized use of his user account, his username and password, the Customer must immediately notify NC MACHINING. The Customer agrees not to disclose his username and password and is solely responsible for their use. Any attempt to substitute another customer's password or username is strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal penalties.
6.2 Deactivation of your account NC MACHINING reserves the right to automatically deactivate, without notice or compensation, the user account of its customers in the event of: Non-compliance with these GTC; Non-payment of sums due; Issuance of false information when creating the account. 6.3 Order acceptance process To be accepted, the Customer's order must bear all information useful for its processing. The customer validates his order when he clicks on the "VALIDATE ORDER" button at the bottom of the "Confirmation of order" page; he then accepts the ordering process and these conditions of sale. NC MACHINING confirms the order by e-mail; this information includes all the elements of the order.
7. DELIVERY The available products will be delivered by carrier upon receipt of your payment *, within an average of 48/84 hours in mainland France (for any order placed before 10 a.m. (working day)). * Deadlines after payment By card or PayPal, the fastest By transfer: delays from 48 hours to 72 hours depending on your banking establishment. When receiving the goods, you must: Check your order in the presence of the driver Make your reservations on the carrier's slip (missing or state of the packages, etc.) In case of dispute : Send by registered mail to the courier in return (within three days of delivery), your letter of complaint. Delivery times are only indicative and depend on the schedules of our carriers. Shipping costs are free for delivery only in mainland France for a product value of over € 79 including tax. The means of transport offered for this service is Colissimo by La Poste. Any other means of transport requested by the customer cannot be subject to free shipping costs and will necessarily be invoiced.
8. AFTER-SALES SERVICE For any information, question or complaint, the customer can contact the Customer Relations Department of NC MACHINING by email email@example.com
9. TRANSPORT A flat-rate contribution to the processing costs will be requested for metropolitan France, as well as for all other destinations around the world. We use traditional carriers such as Colissimo or specific carriers on request.
10. RETURN In accordance with the law governing distance selling, the consumer, who purchases a good or a service provision at a distance on the site www.amx-teknology.com, has a period of 14 days to change his mind, to from the date of receipt of its purchase. We will exchange the item concerned. The deadline is subject to the availability of the item, in stock or at the supplier. The Internet user must return the goods with a tracking solution to the following address, within 14 days of the withdrawal: NC MACHINING 7 RUE DE L ARTISANAT 62300 LENS Only products returned complete, in perfect condition and in their original packaging will be accepted. Otherwise, the exchange will be considered non-compliant and will not be exchanged. A return form is being developed and will be made available to our customers very soon in order to facilitate their return.
11. GUARANTEES FOR EQUIPMENT The warranty period for the equipment is limited to 12 months from the date of delivery, except in special cases specified on the invoice. The warranty is excluded if the operating defect: - comes from normal wear and tear of the property or from negligence or lack of maintenance by the buyer, - comes from abnormal use of the equipment, - results from an intervention on the property carried out by a person not approved by our company, - the installation of our equipment by a person not approved by our company ,.
12. DATA CONFIDENTIALITY The personal data provided by the customer are not disseminated to third parties; they are, unless expressly opposed by the customer, included in the customer file of the company NC MACHINING. In accordance with Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the customer has a right of access and rectification at any time. To exercise this right, all you have to do is contact the Company's Customer Relations Department.
13. PAYMENT Payment is made in euros and in the currencies validated on our site.
14. MEANS OF PAYMENT The user has the choice to pay for his purchases: online via the paypal blue card module online via a paypal account Transfer or administrative mandate from the French administrations accompanied by the order form for any customer who does not have an account opened in our books. The purchase order appears on the customer's screen when they have confirmed their order. All he has to do is print it and attach it to his order form on the letterhead of the public body stamped and signed in the event of payment by administrative mandate, then send everything to the following address: NC MACHINING 7 RUE DE L ARTISANAT 62300 LENS The customer has eight days to make the transfer corresponding to his order. If payment is not received within this period, the order will be automatically canceled.
15. DEFAULT OF PAYMENT NC MACHINING reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a customer with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
16. RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP CLAUSE The products remain the property of NC MACHINING until full payment of the order amount. This retention of title does not prevent the risks of loss or damage to the goods to be borne by the customer as soon as they are sent. The products therefore travel at the risk and peril of the customer who may, in the event of damage, make any complaints to the carrier under the legal and regulatory conditions in force.
17. MEDIATION We are in the process of setting up a society allowing mediation. This service will be updated soon. In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code concerning "the mediation process for consumer disputes", the customer has the right to use the mediation service offered by www.amx-teknology.com free of charge. The consumer law mediator thus proposed is justicity.fr This mediation system can be reached by: - electronically: https://justicity.fr/ In accordance with article L 612-2 of the Consumer Code, one of the conditions precedent to the examination of the dispute by justicity is as follows: the consumer must justify having tried to resolve his dispute beforehand directly with www.amx -teknology.com, by a complaint made by mail or electronic mail according to the terms defined in 7.1.